Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sick, sick, sick, i-fly and pow wow

So two weeks ago I got a terrible head cold...yes right in the middle of all the drama about swine flu. I definitely didn't have the flu but I was decidedly unwell and still have a low level cough. Didn't leave the house for six days, although did work (as you do). Luckily Michelle, Marcia and Sim bought supplies. Anyway I'm still not right and fed-up with the whole deal...complaining over.
Forgetting all that a group of us headed off to i-fly. I wrote about this maybe a year and a half ago. It's sky diving in a wind tunnel. It's way fun and quite physically demanding. Anyway had such a good time I'm going to see if I can do the training camp so I can learn to do all the tricks!
After i-fly we headed to the pow wow...I also wrote about this a year ago. It's really big with different American Indian Tribes competing in various dance competitions.
Weather here's turned and it's now really feeling like summer has arrived - all the more reason to find excuses to ride or have the top down on the car!

No comments: