Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sunday's adventures

Okay so it's Thursday and I am only just posting this! Sunday, after a big day at the ultra, I headed out for what was meant to be a 19mile run. It did end up being 19 but a little stop start and trail road mix ..... Some great sights along the way.






Golden Gate from the "other side".







About to head on to the beach trail.







Bunch of stairways along the way.







Beautiful beach where I found the Sand Ladder that one of the Bootcamp courses uses for training!







This shot my fav as I explored the old gun batteries!






Last part of the run a little chaotic as I crossed GG and hit all the tourists, finally grinding to a halt along the Embarcadero.
Although interrupted I had a great 5hr adventure....taking on a little less of the roadrunners drive to get the job done and replacing it with the trail runners "enjoy the journey".
PS house settles tomorrow!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: