Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Milan.....

Sitting on the tarmac waiting to fly. Flight delayed for 1.5hrs.....sigh. Nothing to be done about it but wait. I have a connecting flight Frankfurt > Milan. All going well I will still make it, time will tell. Rose & Jo flew out Monday, heading to Venice. It was great to show them San Fran. Hung out in the Mission Friday then kayaking Saturday near Monterey. Lots of baby seals and otters, schweet. Michelle also flew up from LA to say hi. Afterwards we went to Santa Cruz and road the wooden roller coaster. First time I have visited for a while - kind of surreal to think I lived there for two years. Sunday I went running and the others headed out for brunch. Met Rose and Jo later and did the mandatory Golden Gate Bridge. All up a fun time. I meet them again in Milan; marathon Sunday then more adventures. Not a bad life!

No comments: