Sunday, February 02, 2014

Quite the weekend

Saturday Sharene, Madi as I headed over to the new house. We love it and as part of the adventure I went for a run.





Couldn't complain about the view!
Unfortunately while I was running Sharene got rear ended at a stop sign! Given in November she wrote off her SUV when she spun out in heavy rain on the freeway this was more than traumatizing. She was driving our Acura MDX aka big SUV when a young guy ran into the back of her, not realizing she was stopped at a stop sign! His car is totaled, quite the impact given his air bags deployed! The Acura lost it's bumper and the exhaust is damaged....everyone safe, although lots of aching bodies. Insurance good (it's compulsory here to at least cover damage to someone else's vehicle). Within 2 hrs we had his insurance sorting it out including getting us a rental car! All good in the end as nobody seriously hurt cars can be fixed....now to work through the aches and work through the nerves!
Last week I sorted out a property management company for my house. First showing is next weekend, hopefully all goes well as I'd like tenants by March 1.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: