Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Trucking on

Winding down from Kansas City. It's always slightly odd to be leaving a project; mostly because the client gets variously emotional about it ... even if it's their choice. I will miss one or two of the people
and working with Kylette works as she compensates for the things I am not good at (well I know how to build a team). No real idea what happens next but so happy to be going home and spending days with my peeps and pets.
Last weekend kids were with there dad - nice to have just Sharene and I but also odd those weeks I see less of the kids ... Life is always a mixed bag!
Sharene has been incredibly sweet over these months. Gets up early Monday morning to drop me at the airport and picks me up Fridays as well. All this could be taken care of with taxis and long term parking but so nice!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: