Saturday, March 21, 2015

Daily life

Nothing particularly exciting to report. Have spent most of this month back in NJ, somehow missing all the big snow.
Our project go-live is delayed, again, so I guess a lot of re planning. I have been thinking a lot about how sustainable the travel is but not yet the time to make any big changes. They maybe forced if the project keeps experiencing the delays. Still imbalance I have learnt a tremendous amount!
Brax is back at baseball so sitting in the sun waiting for the game to start. We bring kiwi to the games to keep him socialized and he always gets lots of attention.
I booked my dental work in so will be gummy bear starting May 5.
I am also getting seriously committed to running the SF Marathon; really since my big op I feel I haven't got sufficiently committed to the running ... Getting back on the train.
That's it from sunny California.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: