Saturday, April 18, 2015

Busyness

Been figuring out what next after my New Jersey project. Back there next week then we are done.
Meant to be talking to a client in Palo Alto about a role back on the east coast. Will see what happens. A couple of other possibilities out there too.
Friday I did a bunch of recruiting interviews for Accenture. It's an interesting process and fascinating to hear what motivates people and what they think of us.
Also been thinking about longer term career stuff; as 50 looms I am feeling differently about what I might like to do next. I think there is an opportunity to go in a new direction with Accenture but I need to do some more research. Possibilities abound, I just need to focus on what I want and go from there.
Running isn't happening as often as it should so coming back to the East Coast will likely kick start that too.
Sharene is looking for new internships as her current ones end soon. It's all such a different world from mine.
Lots of busyness going on!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: