Thursday, July 23, 2015

Traveling times

Been a busy few weeks traveling and next week I go to LA/Burbank for a overnight; home then Denver for a day. Aug 1 we are off to Hawaii where I plan to do very little but lay in the sun, read, swim and...nothing else.
Sharene's cousin and her daughter are here for a week (although I am missing most of it). We are supposed to run the SF Half Marathon on Sunday. I have done no training so no idea how that actually happens...oops.
Seems there is a rush of events and visits coming up! I am working on timing to come to NZ. The kids half sister is getting married in Spain in March next year; wow. Trying to figure out if it works to loop the world and head to NZ at the same time. Brax keeps asking when we are going! The kids are the perfect age now to appreciate it and remember.
Took the photo below flying into Seattle this week. Can you see the 4 mountains?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: