Friday, October 23, 2015

Travels

Ruth and Karen arrive in LA yesterday and Sharene and I fly to Vegas this afternoon. Looking forward to seeing Ruth and Michelle; who is driving them there. A weekend away for us with, as yet, unplanned adventures waiting.
Work continues to be busy and challenging. It's fascinating to be working at Facebook as it is a "new" type of company. It's a refreshing change and is growing my skills further as I am not doing a large IT implementation and focused more on HR/Talent rather than just change management.
The year has flown by and Halloween looms. We will travel a few hours south towards LA for thanks giving (Sharene's family; we hosted last year). Xmas quiet as we the kids half sister is marrying in Spain in the new year and I am planning a trip to NZ. With Spain I am not sure if it will be everyone or just me but either way all takes money and planning. Can't complain as it's still exciting to be able to look forward to adventures.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: