Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Kansas City

A few years back I spent 3 months commuting to Kansas City; all good deeds don't go unnoticed. I am off to KC as part of a sales team for two nights next week. Random adventure I guess and I do recall good restaurants. I really enjoyed the client so nice to reengage (although no plans to actually be on a project there).
We are still planning for Spain in May although a little challenged as the kids dad refuses to sign passport consents. Off to the court to get it done (zzzzz so unnecessary but that's who he is). We are going to the wedding of their half sister and they are in the wedding party so seems odd to be obstructive.
I am training for the Zion Half Marathon on March. Excited to see the Park as it looks very beautiful.
House sale is progressing and we should settle this month!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: