Saturday, June 20, 2009

Comments have been switched on

So in the three year life of this blog google have made some upgrades - some I've used without anyone knowing - it's now even easier to update the blog and change the look and feel (although I haven't done that because at least one reader assures me it's fine as it is because she can read it on her blackberry....).  One change they did make that I missed was that anyone can now comment - you don't have to have a blogspot account - so go on, I dare you!  
I've also loaded up my travel map.  I don't really like how it looks but I can't do anything about that right now, so will live with it.  Best of all it's been amazing to think back about the places I have visited and shameful to realize the chunks of the globe I have missed!  Whole continents remain unexplored.  Three places are high on my list: China, Russia, Alaska - gonna make me a plan.


2 comments:

Kayte said...

Ok so I could not resist the dare! Was wondering how you were going as we have not chatted for ages and there it was 'a dare'.
Kathryn

Jody said...

Timing is everything! I am very well thanks and just did a fly-in/fly-out visit to NZ. Haven't seen you online forever....will drop you an email.