Thursday, October 15, 2009

Holeedays, seeing stuff, new toys and work'n

Much happening but I’m heading into a long weekend camping in Yosemite with Michelle (well staying in the tent cabins!) so this is a little snapshot with more to follow.
Eyes are working fine, fantastic even, have completely adjusted and loving no glasses or contacts, yippee.
Training three times a week and feeling the effects (both good and bad – I’m clearly no longer 20 something, body takes somewhat longer to recover, although it is grand to grow muscles and actually feel myself get fitter).
We’ve had “storms” here although not on the scale of the neverending storms happening in NZ (okay not even close, bucketing rain for 24hrs then it’s all over).
Had a hideous 430am start on Tuesday (global meeting that we were supporting, had to be onsite so stayed in San Jose so I didn’t have to drive across the 17…..during the storm…..at 3am in the morning). Funny how quickly I’ve adjusted to packing up and dumping myself in a hotel on demand.
Had a grand day pumpkin carving with Maria, Michelle and Irene. I have a little video of the entire event that I’ll load up after the weekend (recorded on my new geek toy) – I’m learning how to use the editing features so u’all will benefit from my learning curve…

No comments: