Friday, October 28, 2011

Craziness....

The week that was! I feel like it's been the longest, busiest week - okay punctuated with some very pleasant, and unexpected social events.
Work has just got beyond busy as we approach our go-live. One of the team resigned from ACN and I'm very sad to see him go, although think he's made a great decision for himself. I've had terribly early mornings.....todays onsite 7am meeting meant an early 545am start. There's been a few late nights but I did get two runs in.
I'm feeling very slack on the running and have now put in place a stricter routine. My goal this week was two runs then a long run this weekend. Just gotta do the long run. Sadly I'm not sure if I will be able to do the Big Sur Half. When I registered I hadn't realized it was go-live weekend so I think I will be working. Bummer.
Michelle in town this weekend, although not staying with me. Catching up Saturday for a bbq. I'm seriously looking forward to some downtime and easy company.

No comments: