Friday, February 03, 2012

Busy weekend and week

Been a bit slack on the updates!  After my terrible week of being ill.......seriously not felt that ill for a long time....I bounced back over the weekend.  Saturday was low key and included painting my dining room!  Will add pics when it's all prettied up.  Sunday Irene, Lotte and I headed out to Mt Tam, which is across the Golden Gate Bridge.  It's really very pretty and while Irene and Lotte went off on walking adventures I tested my fitness by running up the mountain 6 miles, turning around and running back.




The glamorous life of a runner!  While I was still heading up the trail I bumped into Lotte and Irene so got Irene to take this shot.











Some shots of the trail, all rather pretty.









Lotte enjoying the trail.











Views along the way quite spectacular


Random shot of the city from Bernal Hill, near home

This weekend......run alot and paint the bathroom!

No comments: