Sunday, July 06, 2014

Final walk

Sorry for all the short posts but I got a fail message when I posted more pics so I'm breaking it all up. Not the best app but I like being able to post from my phone.
Now it's being an arse again.
Anyway - we traversed some interests stairways. Good thing about the walk was all the sights are accessible by car so you don't have to walk 3 miles.
Tomorrow I talk to my big boss about some possible projects. Could be local or could travel again....not sure how it will fall. If I travel there are options for Sharene to come visit for weekends and I can credit the air ticket I would use to come home to her (cool perk). Harder on the family not to be here but air points and hotel points to accrue - making future holidays more affordable.
All that said I also need to weigh off the professional opportunities and the never ending "what next".
June was my 4 year anniversary at Accenture; longest I've ever stayed with one employer - including being self employed.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: