Monday, July 21, 2014

LA, San Diego & New Jersey Part 2

Writing this in chunks to make it easier to publish.
Day 2 LA we went to Disneyland. All madness of course and 9 hours saw us all a little tired but happy with the rides. Not the most exciting ride but this is the oldest ride at Disney so I, of course, had everyone do it too.



Did some clever 3D rides too, all up a lot of fun.
Given timing we went to Universal Studios day 2. Fun in a different way. Despicable me ride was very fun and we got a free fast pass to do it again as we got delayed on the first ride so they comped us another one.



Sharene has most of the pics on her laptop so just giving you all a flavor.
San Diego update will be part three !
On the work front I took the New Jersey role. Big commute but works out 4 days onsite with the client, Fridays and every 4th week remote. Also I can flex fly which means once a month Sharene flys out to me rather than me fly home - will work great because ACN would pay for me to fly home so they just pay for me.
Oh bonus pic, ran a half marathon the weekend before we left, cool medal.



Although I hurt my foot the week before - it did me fine in the day but kinda mean bruise (bad leg too!).



Kiwi says hi...sleeping on the drive.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: