Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial weekend

Long weekend so Saturday we went to Glass Beach at Fort Bragg
(http://www.nationalparksblog.com/sea-glass-beach-fort-bragg-california/).
This was one of those moments that proved way better than I expected! The beach really is all sea glass.









We collected a bunch and Madi had some fun creating a picture as we sorted it all.








Kiwi wanted in on the action too; he likes to prop his head.








We also found some cool pottery pieces.






And I discovered fire pit glass...I really like it.



The drive there was on a really windy road and next time I think we will stay overnight.
I am still working on a proposal for work which may have me travel to Atlanta in the next few weeks; waiting to hear if I have to. I would really like not to travel for my next project. It really is nice to be home.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: