Monday, June 01, 2015

Seattle bound

Late Friday afternoon, having booked flights for Atlanta, the world shifted again and I am now at the airport waiting to fly to Seattle! My first option local project didn't happen; there were
4 other possibilities then randomly the Seattle role emerged. It's Sold which means I am billable again. While I still get paid when not on a client the job is all about being billable so it's good to get a role. It's a "fixit" job, I know virtually nothing about it except something has gone wrong and I have to fix it...somehow. Perfect role for me really as randomness doesn't bother me. So here I am, off to Seattle to work with people I have yet to talk to, for a client I know nothing about (large telecommunications company) and solving a problem I know even less about. Upside is I have never been to Seattle and Sharene is excited to visit.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: