Monday, June 08, 2015

Seattle

Second week here; although home Wednesday night so not too long.
Two odd/funny moments. Last week landing at SFO we pulled up to the gate and...waited. Then the announcement came saying we all needed to sit down as they had to move the plane, we were not close enough to the air bridge. Just so happened that I had an upgrade and was sitting in business class so heard the voice on the radio say "yeah move it about 6 inches..." And so they did; some pilot somewhere owes a bunch of folks a beer.
This week I was on a 6am flight (totally full so I am not the only crazy out there). Get onboard; sleep for one of the two hours we fly. Wake up and head steward guy is leaning over and saying "Ms Stewart I just wanted to check your flight is okay; can I help you with anything?" Umm, what? No, thanks. Women across the aisle is
looking at me like I might be famous...
Meanwhile here in Seattle is it so stinking hot I want to melt!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: