Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Moving along

Life continues to be busy! Tahoe was fun and the snow grand. I really enjoyed snow shoeing and think I’d like to do that more next year. Work is heading into it’s first big event – honestly I can’t believe I’m working in an IT world – hilarious. The Presidential primaries continue to tumble on. Obama seems to be turning the tide but it’s never that clear here. I haven’t got anything particularly exciting planned in the next few weeks but the weather has turned which brings me ever closer to buying the bike.
I've had a lovely blast from the past having been contacted by a "friend" from long ago. It was an unexpected email and welcome. I think that when you live in a world that seldom (if ever) references who you were having a reminder of someone who knew you well (or some days those that know you best) always makes for a moment of reflection and (at least in my case) quiet laughter. I have all too often taken myself all too seriously........not so much these days!

No comments: