Friday, March 09, 2012

Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs

Seems the last three weeks have been all about my health!  I am now back on to acupuncture and chinese herbs.  Today was my first session and it was great! I didn't think I was going to be able to get the time to do the herbs consult but turned out the acupuncturist had some extra times so I did the full consult.  I forgot just how much I love the acupuncture - once the needles are in I generally doze while they do their magic.  First dose of herbs this evening....really just some kind of liquid concoction mixed with water.  Doesn't taste at all vile so that helps.
This weekend running 20miles.  The progress to Milan continues. Also starting to gear up for Rose and Jo to arrive in advance of heading to Italy.  Going to take them kayaking down at Elkhorn Slough, then Phils Fish Market for lunch then off to Santa Cruz boardwalk.  Will be a fun day.
Work ticks on, I'm a little ambivalent - doing what's required and happy enough as I still have time to run (yeah what happened to that mega ambitious self.....think I've got other ambitions right now).

No comments: