Thursday, May 02, 2013

Back to work...almost

Week 4 is almost done and I have decided to go back to work, remotely, next week. While I know I am not 100% it's a tough working world out here and I feel I need to get back. Working remotely will ease the transition as I will have no commute. If it doesn't go well I can back out. I feel it's time to go back as I am starting to work by default! I really am remarkably good overall. Funny though I know people will think four weeks off is grand fun....but really it's exhausting to recover from this surgery. Today would be the first day where I haven't felt some significant discomfort. Having a massage therapist for a girlfriend has definitely helped ease the discomfort that comes with the op! She also takes none of my "I'm okay" when she sees I am not! Never a bad thing to be called out. I am waiting another week before I try running - I'll roll with how my body feels on that one. But this week I realize how much I miss it.......
Pic of Sharene and I hanging out at the beach....last time we were here I could only sit on a bench, this time able to take a stroll.



Oh and Madi and I went to PetSmart today ....saw this cute fish...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: