Monday, April 29, 2013

Walking

Saturday Sharene and I went walking at Crystal Springs Reservoir. So pretty and perfect for me as not many hills....still not quite ready to run.






Mandatory coffee!



Plan is to go back to work working remotely next week then a mix of onsite/remote the following week. That feels manageable and I have to say work have been pretty awesome about time off. Really it's up to me to engage or not so I've been good and really only dealt with the important stuff i.e annual performance reviews for my people.

Last week I also went to a naturopath and massage therapist who deals specifically with muscle balance. The naturopath has prescribed a bunch of stuff for menopause. General feeling from my surgeon was I don't necessarily need to default to HRT and should see how I go. Naturopath was excellent and we talked through a bunch of options. I've started taking some things to see how I go. Feels like the right thing but I have estrogen patches to fall back on if needed!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: