Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hello Toto

Over the past few weeks I have been looking for a new project. This included a couple of days at Google....very cool place and the cafeteria is awesome. That said, I am about to spend 4-6 weeks commuting to Kansas City aka Toto. I am going in as a deployment advisor to a large taxation organization that is rolling out new software. It's an unusual role but working with very senior people. So far I am liking the client and ACN team. Fly out this Sunday for the week, Friday Sharene and I meet in Chicago to celebrate her birthday for the weekend then I am off to St Charles for 3 days training, back to Kansas City for two then home; a lot if time away and on the road. After six weeks I am looking at a role in Microsoft (Seattle), so a lot of moving parts and changes. Becoming a traveller is a little irksome given we have all just moved in but Sharene and I figure it will all work out as it's meant to.
Friday I hung out in the Mission while my car was serviced.





















We found an awesome Japanese restaurant near our house





Loving beach living.





Brax playing his first season of baseball.



Me and Madison spending time together.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: