Friday, March 21, 2014

Kansas City to Chicago

I am sitting at KC airport way to early for my flight - you are not in California now Dorothy. The cab took half the time the hotel told me and there was nobody in the security line! Oh well better early than late and mega excited to be seeing Sharene in Chicago!
First four days on the new project have been great. Learnt a huge amount and, as it turns out, able to get us back on track (not having realized how much momentum we had lost....must remember to ask better questions next time I am interviewing for a project). I got to stay 2mins walk from the client office and managed to have two very nice dinners out with the client and then the ACN folk; all there of us. I really only work with one ACN person, a young newbie analyst. We get along great, he is very funny and intense.
I got sick at the beginning of the week so only started to notice buildings etc late in the week, it's a pretty part of town.





That funny shaped building is the convention center...I think.
Really looking forward to Chicago!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: