Friday, March 28, 2014

Homeward bound

It's been two weeks since I was home. A whirl wind of Kansas City, Chicago, St Charles and back to KC.
Chicago was great fun and an excellent way to celebrate Sharene's birthday.















We ate well and went to the art museum and, of course, visited the silver bean.
At Charles for training was really interesting too....learning how to sell. Far less sleazy than it sounds. Did get a little snowy.









Then it was back to Kansas City where I out some of that learning to good use. I have a week at home next week then will be traveling to Kansas for the next 5 weeks. At that point I will gracefully bow out and will, all going well, get a role a little closer to home and our glorious sunsets!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: