Monday, May 05, 2014

Airport Times

Sitting at SFO, again, waiting to fly to KC. It's all become pretty routine. Lucky me I keep getting shuttled through the TSA Pre-approved line so don't have to take off shoes etc. It's random but keeps happening so I am happy about that. I could just pay $100 to get pre-approved for a couple of years but haven't stepped up to that yet.
Summer break is coming for schools etc so soon I will become one of those irritated business travelers irked by folks who seldom fly and, inevitably ground the line to a standstill as they are told for the 5th time to remove their belts etc. Oh well, can't always be a saint!.....so will just try to step up my patience.
We are planning a bunch of adventures for the 2/3 months the kids have off school. They will be off camping with their dad at some point but we are planning a road trip to LA and San Diego. See Michelle and just hang out in SD....Brax will want to go to Lego land for sure, which we all know I will love!
I've been trying to attach more Easter pics but blogger hasn't let me so will add two here and some to the best post as well.
Happy flying!
Claudette Sharene's mom.


Hanging at the beach.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: