Thursday, May 15, 2014

Traveling times

I am still doing the commute to Kansas City. Spending 8hrs in a plane each week has become the new normal. I see interesting things from the plane sometimes:







I meet interesting characters (when did I become the person people randomly chat too!). One selling software to law enforcement...in Kansas to talk about people trafficking and how their software could be used to see patterns of behavior at truck stops...the guy who works for Weber that manufactures the big blades that chop all that vacuum packed meat and other stuff!
Some weeks are tougher than others as hotels get old quick, even if the breakfast staff know who I am now.
The work is interesting and different and I am growing a lot just through the experience.
Next week we are off to the baseball game with the client team. It's the mid-west and all very far from Silicon Valley. I can't life is dull.









Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: