Saturday, May 03, 2014

Traveling times

These days I am spending there or four nights a week in Kansas City. Given it's in Missouri that's quite a commute in a small plane. Takes around 4 hrs with a timezone change.
The client work is interesting and I have now bought one of my old team on so there are two of us.
It's odd to be away from the family but there isn't really a good role for me here on the West Coast so better to be staffed. I see a lot of this:





The building we work in looks cool from my hotel at sunset.


And the sunrise from my hotel is nice too!


But I haven't seen a lot is Kansas City. We work downtown which is the entertainment area. Lots of restaurants etc. next week Kylette and I are going to do a field trip to the Accenture office in South Kansas City and try the famous KC BBQ.
Kylette found $5 happy hour Bloody Mary's as well!



Kiwi is getting bigger.


He's styling gap here. It got cold so Sharene busted out some of Braxton's baby clothes.

We had a really great Easter with Sharene's family coming to our house for a big meal then off to the beach to hang out.



Madison made a cake! Those yellow things are peeps....funny marshmallow things that taste...weird.


Madi and Kiwi.


Enjoying the beach.


More photos next.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: