Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy birthday to me

Today I turned 40 and the only thing I really really wanted was snow……and so it is. I love the messages I got and the presents – so don’t think the people (and the conversations) don’t matter. But last night I got to crunch though the snow. It was simple and lovely and quiet and just, well, really really lovely.
Oh and screw the date time group on the blog - in New Mexico it is 12.01 on the 20th of December...........and I have already enjoyed 24hrs of birthday in New Zealand.

4 comments:

Majik Lantern said...

hehehehehehe
hahahahahahahaha
Welcome to my 40 something world. Big hugs.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODY
THINKING OF YOU xx
BIG HUGS

Anonymous said...

PS Ditto from C - we'll be toasting to you tonight...xx

Jody said...

Thanks very much - have woken up to much much more snow! Will flash up some photos later........