Saturday, April 02, 2011

Ho hum

Work is crazy busy......so busy that I got up twice last week to go running at 5am.......I'm also checking out whether or not that is an exercise regime I can actually live with.  Actually it was a very lovely time of day to run - but by midmorning I was feeling a little tired.  I've also managed to succumb to the cold everyone else has had, although packed myself with chinese herbs so hopefully it comes and goes quickly!
I did manage to catch up with Zoe at a cute lil wine bar she found that is on our commute home, so easy to swing off the freeway and park.  She's in good form and doing some rather impressive politicking. Still lots going on with Don't Ask Don't Tell and she was, of course, catching me up on all the Cisco news.
Being ill and having to work long intense hours is dull and has me feeling very dull.  I'm lying on the daybed in the sun as I type, which is very nice, but also looking out the window thinking it would be lovely to go running.....although clearly not a good idea, unless I plan to keep this cold!

No comments: