Sunday, January 08, 2012

The holiday that was....

Back from NZ, lots of photos to share and adventures had.  All to come! Meanwhile, back home, my little house is lovely, the weather in San Fran fantastic.  Irene, Lotte and the fishes all here.  Gorgeous (albeit painfully slow......xmas cheer and all) run out at Fort Funston while Lotte and Irene played "throw the stick".....finally finally finally got the lock to the back door (seriously this has been a saga and a half to order and actually get it......designer doors should be banned!) and have had a lovely evening at the local wine bar (which I now feel I have discovered!) with a friend I haven't seen in 12 months.  Sweetest part of that story is Dee and I met probably four years ago so I actually have some history with her as I transited through my various living and working arrangements!

No comments: