Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's snowing!!!!


Happy happy happy joy joy joy - it's snowing, well it was snowing now it's just a beautiful cold crisp day! Continueing to keep myself busy (been working in the "big house" helping clean etc etc). Have expanded my CV hugely - general ranch hand (painting, raking leaves) and house maid (dusting, vacuuming, scrubbing) - I have become very "general list" while here.
Also am most happy as I have actually started to get rejection emails for jobs (this is good as it means that people are actually receiving/reading my resume). Have also given myself a chat about making sure I actually apply for jobs I am qualified for rather than just any job.............well we all have our moments. Also discovered several new job sources so feeling very optimistic.

5 comments:

Majik Lantern said...

So where do we send the care parcels?

Majik Lantern said...

By the way, 'tippin into 40' becomes 40 for real in ... oh ... 10 days. hehehehehehehe

Jody said...

Ha - majik lantern, welcome back, thought perhaps I had lost you.........not one to demand am I! Oh & shag you "happy I am", liv'n in the USA, 40 or not........

Anonymous said...

signin in just in time for the count down...

Jody said...

So the interesting thing about blogging is you never know whose looking in and........whose commenting! Theteester I knew right off, majik lantern I spotted straight out (tone, manner, cheeky humour). Effe - now that's a challenge?? Guess I'll look for more clues!