Thursday, September 15, 2011

Heading into Friday

Well excited as The Mother arrives tomorrow! I think maybe it's been 18mths since I have seen her and very happy we are off on Berlin adventures! This pic brought to you courtesy of my neighbor (that would be Irene) who has kindly figured out that, despite her prompting, I was never going to get to organizing this lovely little homely touch in advance of The Mothers arrival.


Turns out Crazy Ironman Girl flys in at the same time in advance of a relay race she is starting at noon so picking both up at the airport at the same time....busy times.
Work is crazy busy on a bunch of levels. There never is a good time to go on holiday but I'm good to go....just gotta do all that stuff before I go.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: