Monday, September 05, 2011

Long weekend, done

And I have done nothing remarkable.  Mostly I have felt vaguely exhausted and managed two mediocre i.e. lacking real enthusiasm, runs.  I lounged in bed/on the couch a lot and have been really enjoying a book I picked up that isn't about running, more a period drama I guess.  It follows several families through several "periods" and in different geographies.  It's a nice easy read and includes some interesting historical moments.
The week brings dinner with Melissa from my first ACN project, she is leaving the firm and I'm sad about it.  Not sad for her, she's been traveling for five years and does, I think, feel long term she doesn't want to be here.  She's managed to find a job locally (Denver) so it's a grand decision for her.  She's been totally awesome to me so really just sad on a personal level.
Time moves fast and Berlin is closer still......which brings the marathon crazy.....

No comments: