Thursday, January 20, 2011

Awesome week

I am still in St Charles and having a great time. Who knew Demystifying Cash Flow would actually be interesting! The week has been busy and full of meeting new people from all around the world. There are 140 people on the course; consultants and managers (who are also consultants but the promotion path goes analyst, consultant,manager, senior manager, senior executive). I have even met one person I knew from the first course I did here.
It's seriously snowy outside and between minus 2 and 8C. Needless to say me and the treadmill have had several early morning meetings as I am not geared up to run in those temperatures.
I fly home tomorrow night and have arranged to test drive a mini on Saturday. Yippee!
The one downer of the week is that I have pretty much lost my voice! I really haven't had a full blown cold since I started the exercise regime but the one thing I do seem to get is Laryngitis, which comes with it's own form of un-wellness but usually after the first day I sound far worse than I feel.....so that would be today.

No comments: