Sunday, December 26, 2010

Awesome Xmas...done!

I am sitting at Reno Airport waiting for my flight back to SF having had a really awesome Xmas. The food and the company, snowy adventures and lots of chuckles. I had no idea that German's were so into chocolate, cake and cookies! Irene's mum and dad get sent huge care packages from Germany full of delights. Just as I thought we had run out a new delight would suddenly appear. There was most definitely no shortage of food and good conversation. Kat left Xmas day as Irene's sister and niece arrived. Of course Kat's departure reduced the dog quota by 50%. Lovely to be in a dog filled household. The snowshoeing was fab fun and lovely to be out in the snowy hills.
Next three days I am working then off to LA for NY and our Disneyland adventure. January back to start my new project. It will be odd to be more distant from my Cisco pals and I really only have a limited view of the new company I am going to. Still I feel more apart of Accenture now so carry some of my peeps whereever I go.
I am starting to feel very nervous about New Orleans, given Xmas indulgences and have committed to losing 5lbs in January....there I said it out loud so will feel I have to hold myself accountable if I don't achieve my goal!
Hope everyone has had a lovely holiday break (well many in NZ are still indulging).

No comments: