Tuesday, December 28, 2010

In-between holidays

I am back at work.....well doing a bunch of online training as prerequisites for my training in January.  Oddly enough I'm quite liking it - usual business type stuff.  The course I am really quite enjoying is about finance and understanding free cash flow.  Yeah, I know, sounds dull as but they are using a case study to have us understand how this all works in a practical sense.  Some of it I know some of it is new (particularly understanding in more detail how these things actually work inside a business).  Totally weird, but I'm even enjoying the little quizzes at the end!
Weather has turned crappy and I totally missed out on being able to go for my run.....plan to get up early tomorrow and redeem myself.  Irene, Lotte and Kirsten and Paloma are now in San Fran so we have a full house, it's nice to have peeps around.
Here's a couple of more photos from our Xmas adventures.

                                                  

No comments: