Friday, December 31, 2010

SFO to LAX

I arrived in LA yesterday and have already enjoyed some adventures. We headed out into the hills to visit Caramello (Marcia's dog who is being boarded at a local kennel). On the way back we thought we would go to the Getty Museum....the navigator (my phone) thought different. We did end up driving through some very scenic countryside as we navigated the canyons to avoid traffic. In the end no museum but we did end up in Malibu enjoying mojitos and watching the sunset. I then got to visit The Abbey......famous (at least in LA) queer hang out.
This morning M&M headed out to the outlet shops, dropping me at South Beach along the way so I could run the 7 miles home. Lovely run and very LA. Running path winds along the beach(thankfully they have a separate path for bikes etc). Eventually I headed inland again and ran through some nice neighborhoods (not the LA mansions but some sweet, well cared for homes). In nothing short of a miracle I did find my way back to MEs. Chill'n out now, M&M still out shopping.
Tonight we are out for dinner then off to a party.....someplace.

No comments: