Friday, February 04, 2011

I kind of wish I hadn't looked....

This is the weather forecast for New Orleans for next weekend.....I run on the Sunday.  So now that I've looked I am not only psyching myself up to tough it out but will most likely be doing it in the rain AND none to warm either!  In the interests of sanity I am focusing on cold beer and gumbo as my reward.
I've been working from home today and just got back from a short run.....hills so will add credits for that.  It was nice to hit the roads but I must have chosen the smelliest route on offer.....bleech.  Although have been hugely rewarded by a very gorgeous sunset!

Ooooh, and high point of the week (so far).....finally my teleco service provider has the i-phone!!!! Yippee, have just ordered it and will have a new toy next week.  
Cat Power to night.....awesome.

2 comments:

RR said...

oooh, iPhone! My favourite apps: Sleep Cycle and Magic Hour.

iPeriod Ultimate is quite useful (there are a plethora of cycle trackers, this is the one I use of all those I tested)

x

Jody said...

RR you are so on to it.....she arrived in the mail today and I have just sent a happy hour transferring contacts and playing around. I seem to have turned into an Apple freak! oooOooo Magic Hour (now called Vela Clock....me like!) x