Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Buzzzy

My life at the moment seems to be being measured in project milestones (coming at me thick and fast) and marathon mania (read, not ready, running anyway).
I am working long days and most likely this weekend so that I can actually have the four days off for New Orleans.  I am really looking forward to visiting, although hope that all the weather drama doesn't screw it up.  On a Thursday redeye so, in theory at least, I have a little bit of space to wiggle with if airports do close.  Once I am there I don't care so much ...... although probably should given I do need to come back for work.
This Friday Irene and I (and "our" hairdresser) are off to see Cat Power again (this time in town).  I suspect the groupies will be even more entertaining this time, given SF is already full of slightly off the wall folk.  Will try and sneak some video!

No comments: